Transactions for the maintenance of
characteristics and key figures
From release 4.0 the maintenance of characteristics and key
figures has its own transaction in the configuration menu. All
field catalog (TKCF) fields can be maintained here.
New functions for the characteristics and key figures:
- Texts can be changed (even for previously saved fields)
- Single or mass deletion of fields is directly possible in the
New functions for characteristics
- if the system cannot determine the transaction code for
displaying or changing the master data automatically, you can now
store it in the field catalog yourself.
New functions for basic key figures
- In addition to amount and quantity key figures, there is the
key figure type 'number' that does not refer to a currency or a
unit of measure.
Detailed information can be found under
basic key figures.
- You can continue to create and edit characteristics and basic
key figures in the
maintenance. You will then jump to the transactions
- The IMG steps for maintaining the field attributes of
characteristics and basic key figures do not apply as this
functionality is contained in the transactions described