Functional Enhancements for
From Release 4.0A, the following new functions are available for
- You no longer maintain permits using Customizing but using the
- You can already enter the control indicators for the effect in
maintenance order and the long text when maintaining
Previously, you could only maintain
the indicators in the technical object or directly in the
- A control option has been listed, which you can use to prevent
a permit being made inactive.
- You can select equipment, functional locations and orders using
the list editing for permits.
- You can classify permits. Certain Customizing settings (see
below) are a prerequisite for this.
- Classified permits are determined automatically in the
maintenance order for the assignment of permits.
Order type PM01, estimated value up
to 10.000: permit A1
Order type PM01, estimated value over
10.000: permit A2
System administration changes
Before you can classify permits, you must create a permit class,
which is assigned to the class type 049.
Change system parameters in customizing
- Check your permit categories. Create new permit categories, if
necessary, for this processing.
- Define a permit group and assign a permit class to this