As of Release 4.0A, it is possible to carry out the network
costing independently of network maintenance. You would use this
asynchronous network costing:
- To calculate planned costs for more than one network
You can effect selection using
projects, WBS elements, sales orders, or networks.
- To calculate planned outgoing payments from networks
- When using valuated project stock, to calculate:
- The planned costs from procurement as of the dates in the
invoicing plan or the date the component is required
- The planned credit as of the date the component is
Changes to the interface
To access the asynchronous network costing, go to the Project
Planning menu and choose Costs/Revenues or Payments
-> Network costing.
You can run the network costing whenever you want and as often
as you want.