General Report Selection
This function provides access to
standard reports in the various R/3 applications.
General Report Selection includes a
number of useful features for manipulating the report tree
structure, and accessing nodes and reports. You can:
- Execute reports and display pregenerated lists.
- Execute reports in the background.
- Expand and collapse nodes.
- Restrict the display to one particular subtree.
- Search for nodes or reports.
- Display the attributes of a report.
- Jump between nodes.
- Create variants.
- Display report documentation.
- Access and start reports not in the report tree.
- Display the color legend for nodes in the report tree.
- Get additional documentation on report tree functions.
- Define an initial position for the tree structure display.
- Switch the technical names of nodes and reports on/off.
- Switch authorization groups for nodes on/off.