Defines the circumstances, in which you must gran approval for
single inspection lots in addition to the task list approval.
This indicator only applies to inspection lots, to which an
inspection plan requiring approval is assigned.
- You can define that approval is not required (an approval in
this case is automatically granted, if the assigned plan has been
approved. (Identifier ' ')
- If the inspection specifications in the approved inspection
plan are supplemented or replaced by a material specification, you
can specify that:
- No approval is required (identifier '1')
- Approval is required (identifier '2')
- Material specifications are not subject to an approval
- You grant or withdraw approval for inspection lots by changing
their status with the help of corresponding functions.
- If a task list that has not been approved is assigned to an
inspection lot, the lot receives the status 'Approval not granted'.
In this case, the inspection lot must then be granted single
- Until the inspection lot receives the status 'Approval
granted', you cannot record results or make a usage decision for
- If you want to force individual approval for inspection lots,
choose the identifier '2'; this identifier has the required effect,
even if there is no material specification assigned.