Create object type profile
Maintain object type profile
1. On the profile overview for change
master records (initial screen), choose Object type:
overview in the Navigation
You see an overview of the object
type profiles that have been defined. The standard R/3 System
contains object type profile Master, which allows
you to process all change objects:
You can copy object type profile
Master to create a new profile.
2. Select object type profile
Master. Choose Copy
You see a new entry that contains the
object profile settings you copied.
3. Adapt the copied data to your
- Object type profile: for example, BOM
This object type profile is for change master records that can only
be used to change BOMs.
- Description: for example, BOM processing
- You can use the Can be
overridden indicator to specify that you can overwrite
these settings for the object type indicators in the change master
4. Confirm your entries.
You see a dialog box in which you
choose whether dependent entries for object types are copied,
Choose Copy all.
5. Select your new object type
profile and choose Object type: detail in
the navigation dataset.
6. Define your settings for the
7. Save your settings.