Real Estate (IS-RE)
Classifies a particular cash flow. The flow type determines
whether the posting
- should be carried out at all
The flow type also controls the account determination.
The flow type is derived from the condition type.
Treasury Management (TR-TM)
Classification of flow records used for determining postings,
valuation and accruals/deferrals. At flow type level you
- how the related postings are made
- whether a payment request can be generated
- whether the flow is to be processed in the valuation and
accruals/ deferrals function and
- whether these flows are to be updated in Cash Management