The business object capital investment program is a hierarchical structure representing business plans for producing fixed assets or providing services during an approval year.
A capital investment program consists of a number of positions. Investment program positions can group together several controlling objects, for which the capital investment program carries the budget and plan values.
Capital investment programs are related to an approval year; it is possible to carry forward balances to the following approval year. Each program position is assigned organizationally to a controlling area, for which budgets can be made or costs can be planned.
Overall capital investments 1998 with program positions:
- Business area Appliances
- Business area Appliances --- Southern Region
- Business area Appliances --- Northern Region
- Business area Electronic entertainment
- Business area Electronic entertainment --- Southern Region
- Business area Electronic entertainment --- Northern Region