Maintaining Time Data Using An Annual
- You can not enter an absence for an employee that exceeds the
maximum absence time set by your enterprise. If the employee does
not have enough leave time accumulated, the record is not
- While creating, maintaining or deleting data records, the
system may display a time constraint warning or error message. For
more information, refer to
Collision Checks in Time Management.
- Choose Human resources
® Time management ®
Administration ® Time
data ® Maintain.
The Maintain Time Data screen appears.
- Enter the employee’s personnel number.
- Enter the begin and end dates you want to set as the valid
period for your calendar.
If you do not specify a period in the Begin and
End fields, the system will default to a period beginning
with the current month.
- Choose Annual calendar.
- Select the day for which you want to create, change or delete
- Enter, overwrite or delete the appropriate symbol. You can
enter data for entire time periods using the Absences/Attendances functions.
- Save all entries.
If you have inserted a new symbol for which several
absence/attendance types already exist, you then have to select the
appropriate type as well.
The data is now created for the employee.