Using Absences and Attendances
- Entering data for an entire time period means that data for
all days within this period, including days indicated as Day
off - weekend and Day off - leave, is recorded.
- You can not enter an absence for an employee that exceeds the
maximum absence time set by your enterprise. If the employee does
not have enough leave time accumulated, the record is not
- While creating, maintaining or deleting data records, the
system may display a time constraint warning or error message. For
more information, refer to
Collision Checks in Time Management.
- Choose Human resources
® Time management ®
Administration ® Time
data ® Maintain.
The Maintain Time Data screen appears.
- Enter the employee’s personnel number.
- Enter the begin and end dates you want to set as the valid
period for your calendar.
If you do not specify a period in the Begin and
End fields, the system will default to a period beginning
with the current month.
- Choose Monthly or Annual calendar.
- Choose Absences/Attendances.
- Enter all data required and then choose Transfer.
- Save all entries.
The data is now created or changed for the employee.