Maintaining Time Data Using The Monthly
- While you are creating, maintaining or deleting data records,
the system may display a time constraint warning or an error
message. For more information, refer to
Collision Checks in Time Management.
- You can not enter an absence for an employee that exceeds the
maximum absence time set by your enterprise. If the employee does
not have enough leave time accumulated, the record is not
- Choose Human resources
® Time management ®
Administration ® Time
data ® Maintain.
The Maintain Time Data screen appears.
- Enter the employee’s personnel number.
- Enter the begin and end dates you want to set as the valid
period for your calendar.
If you do not specify a period in the Begin and
End fields, the system will default to a period beginning
with the current month.
- Choose Monthly calendar.
- Select the day for which you want to create data.
- You can now create, overwrite or delete data.
You can enter data for entire time periods using Absences/Attendances.
- Save your entries.
If you have added a symbol and there are several
absence/attendance types for one symbol, you have to select the
The data is now created for the employee.