Maintaining Additional Data For An Employee Using The Weekly Calendar
While creating, maintaining or deleting data records, the system may display a time constraint warning or error message. For more information, refer to the Collision Checks in Time Management section.
You can use special weekly calendar screens to maintain attendances with Controlling and Materials Management specifications on a weekly basis.
The weekly calendar screens can be used for the following additional data:
Attendances infotype (2002):
An employee’s attendance records must be maintained for the period March 4 - March 8, 1996. The attendance type for the five workdays is productive hours. The costs for productive hours on these five days are to be debited from various Controlling objects. To facilitate data entry, choose the weekly calendar for Cost Assignment in the Attendances infotype (2002):
The List Entry for Additional Data screen appears. Select the desired type of additional data.
If you do not enter a validity period, the current week is displayed.
The weekly calendar screen appears for the selected infotype. Here you can enter Controlling and Materials Management specifications, at the same time you enter additional time data.
· You can maintain a variety of data in the weekly calendar screen. The entry section does not show all available fields at first. Use the scroll bar at the bottom of the Entry section to display the additional fields.
· Depending on the weekly calendar screen and the settings made in Customizing, the system displays various different fields. You can adapt the weekly calendar to suit your own requirements. For more information, refer to the Creating Your Own Weekly Calendar Screen section.
· The weekly calendar screen includes several special functions. For more information, refer to Maintaining the Weekly Calendar Screen: Notes.
A specific day number is assigned to each weekday. Enter a day number in the Day field to determine the validity day of an infotype record.
The date of the attendance or absence record is now displayed for you to check. The system automatically
· Enters the total number of hours to be distributed in the Hours field
· Reduces the total number of hours to be distributed to zero
· Reduces the total number of hours to be distributed for the selection period ( hours still to be distributed) by the corresponding amount.
You have now maintained Controlling and Materials Management specifications for an employee using the weekly calendar.