Changing Time Data Using List
- While you are creating, maintaining or deleting data records,
the system may display a time constraint warning or an error
message. For more information, refer to
Collision Checks in Time Management.
- You can not enter an absence for an employee that exceeds the
maximum absence time set by your enterprise. If the employee does
not have enough leave time accumulated, the record is not
- Choose Human resources
® Time management ®
Administration ® Time
data ® Maintain.
The Maintain Time Data screen appears.
- Enter the employee’s personnel number.
- Enter the selection period in the From and To
- Select the infotype containing the subtype records you wish to
- Choose List entry.
The list entry screen appears. The system displays all time data
records for this infotype during the selected period.
- Make the required changes to the records.
- Save your changes.
The subtype records for the infotype are now changed.