Assigning Requirements and
Employees and requirements are
assigned to each other in Requirements Matchup.
- Start a Shift Plan.
- Choose Views ®
Requirements matchup on.
- Select the requirements record in the requirements matchup that
you want to assign to an employee.
- Select the employee in the shift plan that you want to assign
to a requirements record.
- Choose Edit ®
Assignment ® Create.
The Breakdown of requirements assignment dialog box
- Enter the applicable time period for the assignment.
- Select Do not change working time if the shift is within
the employee’s regular working time.
- In the Interval field, enter a shift in the form of an
abbreviation, for example, a daily work schedule.
- Select Adjust working time to requirements to assign to
the employee the exact working time necessary to completely cover
You can either enter a shift abbreviation or an individual
period. To activate or deactivate the fields, select the arrow
between the fields.
- Choose Continue.
The data is transferred to the shift plan. The period that was
edited is now highlighted on the screen. When the requirements are
covered, the color of the shift changes in Requirements
- Choose Save.