Error Handling in ALE Inbound
Errors that occur during ALE
processing are handled as follows:
- The processing of the IDoc causing the error is
- An event is triggered. This event starts an error work
- The employees responsible will find a work item in their
- An error message is displayed when the work item is
- The error is corrected in another window and the IDoc can then
be resubmitted for processing.
- If the error cannot be corrected, the IDoc can be marked for
- Once the IDoc has been successfully posted, an event is
triggered that terminates the error work item. The work item then
disappears from the inbox.