In this step you determine which
valuation bases are to be used to valuate your time
The valuation bases are only used in valuation if:
- the wage type in question has not yet been valuated
- the number field of the wage type is the only one containing an
1. Check which factor is to be used
to valuate your time wage types.
2. Enter the appropriate valuation
indicator for each wage type.
3. For wage types valuated using
averages, enter the average formula to be used to valuate the wage
type instead of making an entry in the Valuation
You should not specify valuation
bases for time wage types to be valuated using averages, since
otherwise these are given priority in the valuation.