The Information system comprises
evaluations which analyze transaction data in the SAP R/3 System
from various angles and edit the data accordingly.
- You use Report selection to manage your Treasury
management reports centrally.
- The Position list gives you an overview of your money
market position on a particular key date.
- The Journal lists transactions which have been processed
in the SAP R/3 System over a defined period of time.
- The Payment schedule lists payments which have been made
or which are still due and contains information on the
corresponding business partners and bank details.
- With the Regulatory reporting function, you enter and
maintain the data relevant for regulatory reporting.