1) The file does not exist.
2) The file is a directory.
3) The R/3 System has no search authorization
for a component of the file name.
4) The R/3 System has no search authorization
for the directory which contains the file.
5) A component of the search path is not a
6) The file is a symbolic link which cannot be
resolved (endless loop ?).
7) The file is a program which is currently
The system automatically performs an authorization check. If the user does not have the appropriate authorization, a runtime error occurs. You can check the existence of an authorization with the function module AUTHORITY_CHECK_DATASET.
OPEN DATASET, READ DATASET, CLOSE.