In this section, you can edit and redefine the existing
matchcodes for production orders.
Before you process matchcodes, please read the following
sections for further information.
This section describes how matchcodes
are structured in the SAP System.
This section describes how you
proceed to create a matchcode in the ABAP/4 Dictionary.
This section describes the handling
of matchcode utilities. The matchcode utility is used to set up
matchcodes that are stored physically.
Matchcode maintenance requires technical knowledge of the ABAP/4
Dictionary. Please leave matchcode maintenance to the system
Please note that a large number of matchcodes can affect system
performance. Check which matchcodes you want to use for your work
area. You can deactivate matchcodes that you do not want to
Matchcodes are valid for all clients.
The production order is delivered with the following
- The matchcode with the identification "A" enables you to search
by controlling area or allocation group.
- The matchcode with the identification "B" enables you to search
by order type or controlling area.
- The matchcode with the identification "D" enables you to search
by MRP controller.
- The matchcode with the identification "F" enables you to search
by production scheduler.
1. Check whether the matchcodes in
the standard delivery are sufficient for your requirements.
2. Extend the existing matchcode
objects by further matchcode ID's or create new matchcodes if