Define control keys
In this step, you define the control keys for the inspection
Using the operation control key, you can influence the planning
and processing of an inspection operation in several ways. The
following indicators are relevant to inspection plans:
- Shop papers are printed for the operation.
- The operation is scheduled.
- The operation is taken into consideration for costing
- The operation is confirmed.
- The operation is confirmed as a milestone.
- The operation is processed externally (outside of your own
Note: no goods receipt inspection is carried out for the externally
processed item upon its return.
You can describe the control keys using long texts.
- Define the nomenclature for mnemonic control keys.
- Define your own control keys according to the scope of the
logistics functions you intend to implement. In this way, you will
avoid having to repeatedly define new control keys.
1. Make sure you know which functions
for the inspection operations are influenced by the control
2. Find out which control keys are
needed and coordinate these requirements with all affected
3. Maintain the table of operation
control keys (if necessary, coordinate this with the other