Printing Characteristics for Materials
in the Production Chain
Using this function, you can print
the characteristic data for materials on a certificate, which are
intermediate products of a final product in the production
You can use this function if:
- The material is maintained in batches.
- Function modules for the origin of results and origin of
specifications have been defined in Customizing for Quality
- The batch where-used list is updated.
- Certificates are printed after the goods movements have been
posted (required for the updating of the batch where-used
- The required information for the materials (for example,
inspection results) is available in the system when the
certificates are created.
The batch where-used list is only evaluated within a plant and
for orders. Stock transfers are not taken into consideration.
- In the certificate profile (data
origin for characteristic), you must specify that the
characteristic applies to a material in the production
- If you want to print the characteristic data for various
materials in the production chain, you must first store these
materials in the certificate profile.
Creating a Certificate Profile
Specifying Materials in the Production