In this step you define planning profiles for capital investment
programs. The planning profile contains parameters for controlling
the planning process (such as, the allowed planning interval).
To be able to carry out cost planning for a capital investment
program, you must create a planning profile or use an already
SAP provides the standard profile 000001.
1. Create the planning profile. Make
the following entries in the detail screen:
- Specify whether only overall values can be planned, or if
annual values are also allowed.
- Define the planning interval for the planning of annual values
(based on the start year):
- number of years into the past that can be planned
- number of years into the future that can be planned
- the relationship of the start year to the current year (0 means
the start year = current year)
- Specify how the planning transaction should look:
- the value type that should be shown with the plan values in the
default view in the initial screen of the transaction
- default values for decimal places and the display factor
a) Assign a planning profile to your