Create billing index
The rebate index is used internally to settle rebate agreements
that have been created retrospectively and in order to display the
drill-down (the billing documents involved) for rebate
The rebast index must then be reorganized if you want to change
one of the following factors for rebate processing:
- Creation or inclusion of new accesses for rebate
- New rebate relevance of sales organizations
- New rebate relevance of billing types
- New rebate relevance of payers
- Set the parameters to define the scope of the
- You can only select certain billing documents.
- You can delete all entries in the specified selection of
billing documents. If performance is very bad during deletion,
contact your database administrator.
- Enter the parameters for the program run.
- Enter the date and time of the first program run.
- Enter the maximum runtime per repetition. After the time
specified, the program stops and is run again a few days
- Specify after how many days the program should run again.