- To change the password of the
or <sapsid>adm ,
choose SAP-DB2admin: Change Password in the Control
- Select the user whose password you wish to change under
Password to change.
– To change the password for sapr3 , select
– To change the password for <sapsid>adm , select
<sapsid>adm, where <sapsid> is replaced
by the SAP system ID.
- Enter the new password for the user you have selected in the
field New password.
- To ensure that you did not mistype the password, enter the new
password a second time in the field Confirm password.
- You now have two options:
– To activate the password change, select Apply.
– To activate the password change and additionally exit from the
Change Password screen, select OK.