Creating a Report
- Enter a name for the report.
- Decide whether you would like to create a basic report or a
- If you want to create a form report, you must also enter the
- If you would like to copy an existing report, enter the report
you want to copy.
- From the initial screen, you can access the different
components of the report. See also:
· Choosing Key Figures
· Choosing Characteristics
· Replacing Variables
- Once you have specified the desired characteristics,
characteristic values, and key figures for the report, save the
- Now you can execute the report. For more information about
executing reports, see Executing a Report or the corresponding chapter in the online documentation
for your application.
To read more about the different report types, see Basic Reports and Form
Reports. For more on
creating forms, see Overview: Forms.