Creating a Quality Information Record
The Q-info record is typically created after you have maintained the QM data in the material master. The master record for the vendor must also be available.
You create a Q-info record as follows:
The system displays the initial screen for the procurement functions.
The system displays the initial screen for creating a q-info record.
You can use another Q-info record as a model for creating a record. Enter the existing Q-info record in the Copy from section of the initial screen.
– Status Profile for Releasing Supply Relationships
- Release Criteria for Procurement Functions
- Information on the function or functions that should be blocked
- Quality Assurance Agreement
– QM system of the vendor
If the vendor has a QM system, you can store a description of this system for the special material.
The window for controlling the inspection appears. Enter the following:
– If you want to perform an source inspection in addition to the goods receipt inspection, enter an inspection type for the incoming inspection and a lead time in days.
– If you do not want to perform an source inspection although an incoming inspection is defined in the material master settings, set the No inspection indicator.
– If you want to perform an source inspection instead of a goods receipt inspection, set the IncInsp.instdofGR indicator.
If this indicator is set, a goods receipt inspection lot is not generated when an incoming inspection is performed. If no source inspection is performed, an inspection lot is generated for goods receipt.