- Choose Reporting ® Others.
- Position the cursor on the line Vacant / Obsolete
Positions and choose Execute.
The Vacant / Obsolete Positions screen appears. The
default object type is PLSTE.
- Specify a plan version in the Plan version field.
- If you want to evaluate the positions in an organizational
unit, enter O in the Object type field.
If you change the evaluation path, you can evaluate other object
- Enter the name or the object ID of the organizational unit (or
the other object) you want to evaluate.
- If you want the list to include vacant positions only or
obsolete positions only, deselect the corresponding field.
- Choose Program ®
The Vacant / Obsolete Positions screen appears.
The system displays a list of all vacant and/or obsolete
- To display the holder(s) of a position, position the cursor on
the line in question, and choose Edit ® Display
The Holder of Position on Key Date dialog box
- To perform career planning for one of the persons displayed,
select the line in question, and choose Career