Maintain Report Tree
In this step you define:
- Which reports are contained in the report tree
- How the report tree is structured
The report tree contains all reports for an application,
arranged in a hierarchy.
- If the report tree is active, the tree structure defined in
Customizing is displayed when you call up the Information
- If the report tree has been deactivated, the reports are
displayed in a list when you call up the information system.
The standard system contains a predefined report tree for each
You should add the reports that are in the report tree to the
1. Check the report tree that is
supplied in the standard system.
2. Define additional report trees as