Maintain Business Process
In this IMG activity you create new business process groups or
maintain existing groups.
You can combine similar
business processes in groups. You can combine similar
groups further into other groups, resulting in a business process
You use business process groups in:
- Processing multiple processes in one transaction (such as
Complete the IMG activity
Maintain Controlling Area.
1. Analyze the processes in your
organization and derive the business processes and the business
process structures from there.
2. Enter the group to be created or
changed and choose "Enter".
3. In the structure screen, select
the node from which the group is to be extended and choose "Same
level" or "Lower level".
Data fields appear at the selected
location in the tree structure.
4. Enter a name and a text for the
5. Confirm by choosing "Accept
6. To assign values to an end node,
select the node and choose "Insert value".
Data fields appear in the tree
7. Enter a "From" value and, if
necessary, a "To" value.
8. Confirm by choosing "Accept
The selected values appear together
with the name.
Notes on Group Maintenance
Notes on Copying Groups
Note on transport
of settings for Activity Based Costing, an individual function is
available in the IMG for "General Controlling".