Define plan profile for cost
In this step, you define the planning profiles for appropriation
requests. The planning profile contains parameters for control
(such as the allowed planning interval) for the planning
To be able to carry out cost planning for appropriation
requests, you must create a planning profile or use an existing
SAP provides the standard profile 000001.
1. Create the planning profiles.
Enter the following in the detail screen:
- Specify whether only overall values can be planned, or if
annual values are also allowed.
- Define the planning interval for the planning of annual values
(based on from the start year):
- number of years into the past that can be planned
- number of years into the future that can be planned
- the relationship of the start year to the current year (0 means
the start year = current year)
- Specify how the planning transaction should look:
- the value type that should be shown with the plan values in the
default view in the initial screen of the transaction
- default values for decimal places and the display factor
a) Assign a planning profile to your
appropriation request types.