Define plan profile for revenue
In this step, you define planning profiles for revenue planning
for appropriation requests. The planning profile contains
parameters for the planning procedure (such as the allowed time
In order to be able to conduct revenue planning for an
appropriation request, you have to create a planning profile or use
an existing planning profile.
SAP provides the standard planning profile 000001.
1. Create planning profiles. Make the
following entries in the detail screen:
- Specify whether you want to be able to plan overall values
only, or overall values and annual values.
- Define the time frame for planning annual values (using the
start year as a starting point):
- Number of years into the past that are allowed to be
- Number of years into the future that are allowed to be
- The relationship of the start year to the current year (0 means
that the start year = current year)
- Determine how the planning transaction should look:
- Value type that should be shown along with the planned values
in the default view when you enter the planning function
- Default values for decimal places and scaling factor