Employee's SYOYO Amount: An Example
In this procedure, periodical SYOYO
for an employee is paid on June 10 1997, for the SYOYO period
between October 1 1996 and March 31 1997.
- In Customizing, set an appropriate
table and feature.
For further information, refer to the Implementation Guide (IMG)
for Bonus Payment.
- In the field atte. rate, enter the reduction rate.
- In the field Final appraisals, enter the value from
Infotype 0147 Personnel Appraisals.
- Run report program RPLxxxJ0 from the transaction
- Enter the employee number in the field on the selection screen
of the report.
- Enter the following data:
Person selection period: 1997.06.10
SYOYO base amount get date: 1997.03.31
SYOYO Payroll area : J0
SYOYO Pay date: 1997.06.10
- Run the program and check the calculated results on
- To generate a batch input session, choose Batch
- End the report program.
- To execute batch input session RPLxxxJ0, choose
System ® Service ® Batch input
A SYOYO amount is calculated and
payment is created for the selected employee.