Employee's Unemployment Insurance: An Example
The following procedure uses the
example of an employee joining a company on April 1, 1997.
- Choose Human
® Administration ®
HR Master Data
- Enter the employee’s personnel number.
- Enter Infotype 0140 subtype 4.
- Choose Create.
- Enter 1997/04/01 as an effective begin date.
- Enter 1 (ippan) for the insurance indicator.
- Enter 1 (acquired) for the Acquired/Lost
- Enter 1 (shin) employment (new graduate) for the
- Save the entries.
The unemployment insurance data is
created for the employee.