Employee's Life Insurance
The following procedure uses the
example of an employee joining common insurance through a company
on May 1, 1997, with monthly pay of 15,000 Yen and 30,000 Yen for
To add employee's life insurance, proceed as follows:
- Choose Human Resources ® Personnel
HR Master Data
- Enter the employee ’
s personnel number.
- In the infotype field, enter 0143 and
- In the effective begin date
field, enter 1997/05/01 .
- In the Object ID field, enter 01 as
the key that controls the contract.
- In the Insurance company code field, enter an
appropriate insurance company code.
- In the Insurance number field, enter the insurance
- Enter the amount of 15,000 into Amount of deduction
monthly and 30,000 into Amount SYOYO.
- Enter 1997/05/01 as the contract date.
- Save the entries.
The life insurance information for
the employee is processed.