SYUKKO Employee’s Labor Insurance


Labor insurance is related to main contract whereas workmen’s accident compensation insurance is related to labor relations (location). In the case payroll accounting for transferred employee is to be performed at sending company, labor insurance fee should be deducted from employee’s payroll but workmen’s accident compensation insurance should not be deducted. (On the other hand, accepting company has to take care of workmen’s accident compensation insurance.)

However, how to deal with deducting labor insurance fee from employee’s payroll may depend on agreement between sending and receiving company. The standard R/3 HR Japan module dose not specify how labor insurance fee should be deducted but this process can be customized.