Maintaining Variant for Reloading Archived
- On the SAP R/3 System
screen, choose Accounting ® Financial
Archiving ® Reload
The Archive Management: Reload Archive screen
- Enter a variant name and choose Maintain.
The Maintain Variants: Report RGURELO0, Variant <Variant
Name> screen appears.
- Enter the selection criteria, the additional settings, and data
record information, as required.
For more information about the data you enter on this screen,
see Variant Settings for Reloading Archived Data
- Choose Continue.
The system displays another screen in which you must enter a
description for your variant.
- Save your variant.
- Choose Back to return to the Archive Management:
Reload Archive screen.
- Choose Archive selection.
The system displays a list of archive sessions that contain data
that has already been archived (that is, those files that have
already been processed by the delete program).
Select the archive run from which archived data should be
- Enter the start date for the reload program and save your
You return to the previous screen.
- Enter the spool parameter information for the reload
- Once you have maintained the selection criteria, start date,
and spool parameters, choose Create job to start the reload
- Choose Goto ®
Job overview to display the
status of the jobs you created.